The fragrance of incense helps improve mood by reducing feelings of stress and anxiety while improving concentration and memory..
- Skin: like perfume. Apply a drop to the desired area. May cause irritation.
- fresheners: mikado type. Using the perfume mixture (on how to make your products, more detailed below).
- Humidifiers / burners: simply adding a few drops between 4 and 10 drops. Depending on the capacity.
- aromatherapy: Each fragrance can provoke us different states of mind.(apply a drop under the nose or open the bottle and inhale).
- creams, oils…and much more: we can give any product fragrance and also use them in many different ways. (creams, relaxing baths, clothing, aromatize rooms….).
* If you want you can also make your own perfume or you will also find this perfume in the store, perfume category.
How to make your own products:
- Eau de cologne: between a 3% and a 8% oil and 97% and 92% alcohol respectively. Alcohol can be between 70º or 96º -Alcohol( 96th grade that you can find in pharmacies).
- Perfumes: between a 15% and a 22% oil and 85% and 78% alcohol respectively. Alcohol ( 96º). You could also use water to make your perfume or mix water and alcohol. Oil is not soluble, before using the perfume made with water you must shake it.
- Soaps: about a few 10 drops per 100gr. of soap. It depends on everyone's taste.
- Candles: 3% and 5% subtle scent, 10% strong aroma.
- creams: to give them fragrance add between 4 and 10 drops per 100ml. aprox.
In this table we detail the main characteristic that we consider, each fragrance can contain various aromatic characteristics:
|DULCE||FLORAL||citric / FRESCO||CLEANSED||AMADERADO / INTENSO|
Sweet scents They activate positive energies and are the most recommended for important occasions as a couple because they tune the humor towards love and harmony..
If you are a simple person, tender, alegre, romantic, quiet and imaginative, fragrances with sweet touches are ideal for you.
The floral scents they are the most beautiful and captivating, it is natural beauty in the form of aroma. The rose and jasmine emit scents that are pure delight, emblems of this type of floral fragrance, but many other flowers also make us enjoy.
Floral fragrances are especially fresh and natural. Smelling a floral family fragrance means coming into contact with nature, enjoy the freshness and aromas of flowers of all kinds.
Citrus and fresh aromas eAmong the effects of acitrus rome is the ability to improve mood. Citrus smells help combat some negative emotions like anxiety, fears or sadness. Visitors will feel more comfortable in an environment that smells like lemon or tangerine, for example.
The clean scent has properties aromatic. Reduces anxiety and encourages relaxation, relieves headache and other chronic pain, improving mood and personal well-being. Besides, promotes sexual appetite and decision-making ability.
Woody fragrances men's fragrances normally dominate, by associating these aromas with the robustness of the trees, automatically our mind goes to a more masculine scent.
However, they are very flexible aromatic notes that behave perfectly within unisex and also the most feminine fragrances.. In fact, practically all the fragrances that exist today have in their aromatic notes, some wood.
It is recommended to apply a drop in the elbow fossa that after 30 minutes to 24 hours no irritation or allergic reaction. In case of irritation wash with water.
Do not eat. For external use. Do not apply to the eyes or sensitive areas( nostrils, private parts..).